Become the ONLY Bully Expert in your community -- and see your leads, closing ratios, and student retention skyrocket
The Verbal Martial Arts Course was first introduced in April of 2009 and then was significantly expanded into a complete School Growth System in 2010.
The initial open enrollment for the School Growth System during a two-week period in July of 2010 was wildly successful (it's now being used by hundreds of schools throughout the world) so we needed to cut off enrollment for a period of time.
We are pleased to announce that the Verbal Martial Arts Course is again open for enrollment. If you are interested in learning how you can become a part of the program, please fill out the form on the right or call Pat Morgan at 843-321-9875.
By submitting the form to the right you'll get access to:
* A private area that provides a detailed description of the School Growth System.
* A report written by Chan Lee -- Why traditional marketing doesn't work for martial arts -- and what you should do instead. The valuable information in this report will help you grow your school whether you become a Verbal Martial Arts Course member or not.
Here is a quick summary of what's included in this system:
- Verbal Martial Arts Course (6 DVDs, 150-page manual, access to the credentialed online version at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College).
- Exclusive rights to use the School Growth System in your local area (we only allow one school owner to be certified in Verbal Martial Arts in each community)
- Your own local anti-bullying website -- which positions you as the anti-bullying expert in your community (see example at: http://milwaukee.thebullyexpert.com) and is a proven lead generator.
- Listing on our national The Bully Expert website where parents can search for a Bully Expert school in their area.
- Comprehensive training on how to use the School Growth System to get into schools, get new students, and retain existing students.
And all this is supported by the credibility of Dr. George Thompson who founded the Verbal Judo Institute in 1983 to develop a comprehensive methodology for dealing with verbal attacks and abuse. Since then these methods have been taught to over 1 million law enforcement professionals and are the basis of four books, with over 300,000 copies sold. When you approach a school with these credentials, you'll be amazed at the response you get.
If you are ready to order right now,
please go to: http://vmacorder.com
(Also get access to system details & Master Chan Lee's free report)
Just submit this form
If your area isn't available in our exclusive network, we'll let you know within a few days.
SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL
Your email address will never be rented, traded or sold.
We guarantee your confidentiality.